Best for Non-Residents
- Delaware has a business-friendly climate and legal system, making it easier for you to run your business
- Delaware has no income tax on LLCs, which means your profits can go further than they would in other states.
- Delaware is a privacy-friendly state.
- The state also has very flexible laws on ownership, management, and capitalization requirements for LLCs, making it easy to start and run your business there.
- Florida does not have a state individual income tax.
- Florida offers a simple process to form your business and keep it on a solid legal footing.
- Florida is widely considered to have the best tax climate in the country for businesses.
- Florida LLCs offer flexible ownership structures that can be customized to meet your needs.
- Texas does not have an individual and corporate income tax.
- Texas has a business community that is diverse, helpful, and supportive.
- Business laws that require less navigation and are hence easier to navigate are a boon for business owners.
- Texas imposes no additional annual fees on LLCs.
- Wyoming LLCs are relatively easy to form, with no formalities required to start an LLC.
- Wyoming has no state income tax on LLCs, which can save you money as a business owner.
- Wyoming LLCs have a low annual filing fee.
- Wyoming is one of the most business-friendly states in the country, with a pro-business attitude that will help your business succeed!
US Company Formation
Start Your Business With Confidence
Get the worry-free services and expert support you need to get filed quickly and accurately—guaranteed!
You choose the filing option and add-on services that fulfill your needs like registered agent, employer ID number (EIN), annual compliance, or expedited filing speeds.